guix-devel

Re: Outreachy timeline and status report

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Outreachy timeline and status report
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 23:02:58 +0100

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. febr. 7., Pén 22:06):
Hi Gábor,

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> skribis:

> The timeline is available here:
> https://www.outreachy.org/apply/project-selection/
>
> Every date refers to 4 p.m. UTC that day.
>
> We kindly request proposals to be available by the 11th of February,
> so that it will be possible to promote them on the Outreachy Twitter
> chat.
>
> Please remind prospective applicants, that the initial application
> deadline is the 25th of February.

Thanks for sharing.  If you want we can add another post on the web site
by then to publicize the offer.  WDYT?  Any other ways we could spread
the news?

I intend to write up a blogpost and publish it on Monday. We also have the twitter chat.

BTW, i18n for the Guix Data Service is no longer listed as a project.
Is that intentional?

It got in not long ago. It was already approved. At the time on the first writing the proposal was not uploaded yet.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

Best regards,
g_bor