guix-devel

Re: help updateing go to 1.13

From: Alex Griffin
Subject: Re: help updateing go to 1.13
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 17:18:35 +0000

I believe the go-build-system will need to be updated to support Go modules.
For some reason they thought it would be a good idea for `go build` to access
the network for consistency with `go get`. Until we figure out what to do about
this, I think we can just set the $GO111MODULE environment variable to "off".

https://golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Module_support

--
Alex Griffin