health

Re: [Health] Printing Imaging report not active

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Printing Imaging report not active
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 12:37:49 +0100

Dear Yusif

On Wed, 25 May 2022 16:19:10 +0000
Yusif Suleiman <yusifsuleiman@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> "Open report" and "Print report" are not active on the imaging module
> as you can see from this link  https://paste.opensuse.org/25410151.
> Please, how can we print an imaging report, similar to that of
> laboratory report. Regards, Yusuf

Thank you for your email. Currently there is no such report for Dx
Imaging. We agree with you that it will nice to be able to generate a
document with the interpretation of the study.

We have created a task (https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?16207)
and the report will be available in the upcoming 4.2 series.

All the best
Luis