health

Re: [Health] Printing Imaging report not active

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Printing Imaging report not active
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 13:48:14 +0100

Dear Edgar
On Thu, 26 May 2022 07:55:27 +0200
Edgar_ <edgar@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> when I try to reproduce this bug (GH 3.8 on OpenSUSE Leap 15.3 on a
> virtual machine) it is nearly the same: I can click the print icon,
> but there is no reaction.

We have created a task to make a report out of the imaging study
interpretation (https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?16207)

> When I try it on the federation server
> http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8000 (BTW: no secure certificate
> again)

The certificate is in place, currently being use by Thalamus
(https://federation.gnuhealth.org:8443/).

The "web client" for the HMIS is in alpha stage, thus, we'll add the
SSL certificate later on.

>with GH4.0 with Health/Imaging/Imaging Test Result there is no
> possibility for clicking the print icon. Clicking the email icon
> makes an application error.

We have closed the smtp port and not configured the SMTP server params
from the GH instance, to avoid abuse / spamming. Most probably the
issue comes there.

> Thank you very much!

Thank you, my dear friend!

All the best