health

Re: [Health] help

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] help
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 15:51:50 +0000

Dear Ehsan

Thanks for your feedback.
On Fri, 24 May 2024 12:52:43 +0500
Ehsan Irshad <ehsanpro94@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir Good Day,
>                               I am trying to deploy the thalamus
> server on three different environment setups which are as follows:
>
>    1. Local system as Test Deployment
>    2. Running via UWSGI in Docker Container (DB is installed with
> thalamus User on Host Windows Machine)
>    3. Running on Ubuntu VM Hosted on Windows 11 Machine
>

> But i am unable to run any of the above environments:
>
> I am referring here the errors which i am getting while deploying via
> Docker Container:

Let's first focus on a single, vanilla installation, instead of Docker.

> ```
> version: 3.9.19 (main, May 14 2024, 09:03:15) [GCC 12.2.0]
> main interpreter initialized at 0x55a94cf7f330 uWSGI running as root,
> you can use --uid/--gid/--chroot options *** WARNING: you are running
> uWSGI as root !!! (use the --uid flag) *** python threads support

Please don't run uWSGI as root.

> enabled your server socket listen backlog is limited to 100
> connections your mercy for graceful operations on workers is 60
> seconds mapped 416880 bytes (407 KB) for 8 cores *** Operational
> MODE: preforking+threaded *** unable to load app 0 (mountpoint='')
> (callable not found or import error) *** no app loaded. going in full
> dynamic mode *** uWSGI running as root, you can use

How are you invoking thalamus from the command line? It's not loading
the app...

Did you follow the installation instructions on

https://docs.gnuhealth.org//thalamus/

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards
Luis