health

[Health] Insert Modul

From: Zahra Magdub
Subject: [Health] Insert Modul
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 16:42:48 +0200

I have a question regarding adding modules without a development environment in GNU Health. When I navigate to the local directory: ~/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules, I can see all available modules and their structure. I would like to add a submodule to the main module “Surgery”. As far as I understand, I can copy the module and simply change the name. Has anyone had experience with this and can explain to me exactly how to do this without breaking the installed version of GNU Health? I had extreme difficulty in installing GNU Health properly and had to spend a long time learning. Therefore, the brief instructions on the website are not sufficient for me. If someone could explain to me in detail what I need to do, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.