health

Re: [Health] Issues with hospitalizations and roundings

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Issues with hospitalizations and roundings
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:57:43 +0000

Dear Odile

El Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:31:20 +0000
"Odile C. Kamno" <christelia3@hotmail.com> escribió:
> Dear Luis,
>

> Thanks for the response.
>
> We have other objects related to the patients (for exemple lab
> results, invoices)are still there, also the patient is still visible.

GNU Health won't allow to delete a patient /patient  if there is any
resource related to it.

One scenario that could generate your error is if a party / patient was
manually removed from PostreSQL (bypassing gnuhealth / tryton) which of
course can generate a database corruption.

One way is to run a query to check what is the ID of the patient is
referring the hospitalization / evaluation. Once you get the ID,
that would most probably be the missing one from the patient model
(table)

Of course, without being there I can only guess possible causes, and
this could be one.

Kind regards
Luis