health

Re: [Health] Issues with hospitalizations and roundings

From: David Bruchmann
Subject: Re: [Health] Issues with hospitalizations and roundings
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 13:21:54 +0700

Hi Luis,

thanks for your feedback.
I hope Odile is able to fix it somehow!

Best Regards,
David

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 11:29 AM Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:
Hi, David

El Fri, 21 Jun 2024 20:14:02 +0700
David Bruchmann <david.bruchmann@gmail.com> escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Assumed that there are no code errors and no common data-entry
> errors, and Louis' hint is somehow correct:
>
> According to the screenshot the database seems being more corrupted
> than just a single row.
> My guess is also that more than 1 table is damaged.

It could be the case, although Tryton stops at the very first
error instance when trying to display the tree view of the model.

> So perhaps it's advised to make a database backup of the current
> state and overwrite the database with an earlier backup?

It's a good idea to take that current backup and try on a separate
instance to fix the issue. If it's only that record, then there is no
need to overwrite the rest of the work.

> Axel or Louis should confirm first before anything is done, I just
> follow this thread by mail and had this idea.

Thanks again for the feedback!

All the best
Luis