Re: g++ parsing q

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: g++ parsing q
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:28:32 +0100

Paul Schneider wrote:
Hello,

I'm transferring mathematical expressions computed by Mathematica with 300+ lines to C++. Mathematica has an appropriate function for parsing the expressions into C code (As an example the mathematica expression x^2 gets transformed into pow(x, 2)). Before I start running into problems I would like to know if there is some recursion limit with brackets etc. that I might encounter with g++. The resulting C style functions would be something like
double f(args) {
    return (
        300+ lines of code
        );
}

with no chance for me to introduce temporaries and break up the happening. As stated above I haven't tried yet. I am very thankful for comments.

Best,

Paul

Tried it now with 1200+ lines. Doesn't seem to be a problem at all. The formula
didn't have many brackets, though.