Re: collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

From: Thobias Vakayil
Subject: Re: collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:03:33 +0530

Pep wrote:

I am getting this message when building a application but do not have
any idea what is causing the problem.  The output that goes with it is
just the normal output of the g++ command.  I have tried the --verbose
cli flag to the g++ command but this gives no further information.

Any ideas on how I can get more information from ld and collect2 to see
what the problem is?

TIA,
Pep.

Hello,

Send the complete log. I think before this error message, some lib cannot found message might be there.
Regards,

Thobias Vakayil