Re: Error in concept_check.h (GNU file)

From: Ulrich Eckhardt
Subject: Re: Error in concept_check.h (GNU file)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:29:12 +0100

bari.rose@gmail.com wrote:
> OK, this is the code, the error is in the line that contains '(...)':

Dude, please, how about reducing this to the customary minimal example?

> #define __glibcpp_function_requires(...)      --> The error is here

Variadic preprocessor macros. I have no idea when exactly they started
coming up, but it could be that your compiler simply doesn't understand
them. You could upgrade the preprocessor, backport the feature or simply
replace this with

  #define __glibcpp_function_requires(x)

and then fix every case where this is used, probably just adding another
set of brackets so the preprocessor treats it as one argument:

-  requires( foo, bar);
+  requires((foo, bar));

Uli

--