Re: Debug output

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: Debug output
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:18:56 -0800

Christian Christmann <plfriko@yahoo.de> writes:

> in the previous days I've seen a posting where someone compiled
> his code with
> When I compile my code with the same options and execute it,
> I don't get this detailed output with all the addresses. Any
> ideas how to get it?

You really ought to read this:

Your question is "not smart" for several reasons:
- you didn't post complete compilable test case (instead we are
  supposed to find someone else's posting, and figure out what the
  test case was from there).
- you didn't specify what OS and what revision of g++ you are using.
- you didn't say what output you *are* getting.

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.