Linking to library built with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG

From: mathieu
Subject: Linking to library built with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:30:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

  I cannot find documentation for the gcc flag: _GLIBCXX_DEBUG. I was
experiencing some very bizarre behavior when running my executable
until I realize that the exe was not build using -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG,
adding that compile flag to match the flag used to build the library
did solve my issue.

  Is there a way to detect that the shared library I am linking to,
was build with such flag ?

Thanks,
-Mathieu