life support intercept

From: Charles Richmond
Subject: life support intercept
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:12:04 -0000

Beryl, that would be a good idea for you, said her father.
Kings mane and smooth hide were a dead black, yet somehow they shone. Ive kept a sharp lookout for wheel tracks. Larry and Sterl reported that the trek could be resumed, rain orshine.
But Eric has importuned me and I have decided. The cowboys were as quick to leap upas Larry and Rollie. Sometime back it was royalty condescending. Dann might have been actuated to delay because that would be better forBeryl. Laughing Jack, the tame kookaburra, also turned traitor. She said she could, returnedEric, eagerly.
Sterl heardthe leaders voice ring and break but he made it his business to bewatching Eric Dann.
Slyter told the girls to go to bed, and this time they obeyed. Dann, so seldom perturbed, wasbewildered by what was evidently a new aspect to him. Beryl returned her kiss and greeting, then offered her two hands toSterl. Days without end before what seemed tobe the pass; Sterl lost track of days.
The mob of cattle appeared to consist of a hundred hues, yet there werereally only very few.
Horses all right, he was saying to Dann as they approached the fire.
That mob will work out ofthe bush by morning. You brought me on this trek as partner and guide, hoarsely shoutedEric. In the middle of that jungle Eric Dann made a startling proposal.
And then the trek seemed halted for good.