Are you sure that you have enough size?

From: Chignaguet Luis
Subject: Are you sure that you have enough size?
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:26:40 +0000

yo Dude

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 72% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://meanly.net

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
spnknqninfsrouofnmoroqqmouomnuskoinuoo
riudweruweroiure