Are you sure that you have enough size?

From: Marchlewski Slawek
Subject: Are you sure that you have enough size?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:46:44 +0000

Hello chap

I don't care why your weenie is so small,
but 83% of women do. They are pretty sure
that bigger meat will make their
desire stronger.

You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.rallied.net you can get it.

It will help you for sure. The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
xcnbvsdiufnbifuhwerkjh ltigiuimhrmfiiirgifnfuhififqgijofmgqfs

discharge you at once if you  tell me you're normal. You don't have to prove
it--just say it. Well, are you normal? '
    There  was complete  silence. The fat woman  who had examined Ivan that
morning glanced reverently at the professor and once again Ivan thought:
    'Extremely clever! '
    The professor's offer pleased him a great deal, but  before replying he
thought hard, frowning, until at last he announced firmly:
    'I am normal.'
    'Splendid,' exclaimed Stravinsky with relief.  ' In that  case let us
reason  logically.  We'll  begin  by  considering  what   happened   to  you