heroes-discuss

[Heroes] My plans for heroes

From: Jerome Zago
Subject: [Heroes] My plans for heroes
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:50:12 +0100

0/ Read HACKING

1/ Test the current CVS version (I've already built it) and encourage others
to do the same.

2/ Check/replace references to SourceForge mailing-lists and CVS in the heroes
distribution and fix regression bugs (baseline: 0.21) if needed

3/ Release

4/ Migrate from SourceForge as soon as the file distribution area and the web
CVS tree work again at Savannah

5/ Check/replace references to SourceForge in the heroes distribution and fix
more regression bugs if needed

6/ Release

7/ Pick interesting items from the TODO list ;)

Comments are welcome.
Alexandre, I'd prefer that you check my patches (first one before the end of
the week) before they go in CVS. If you don't have the time to do that,
please add me to the CVS committers.

Good night.