Re: [iiwusynth-devel] One more patch

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] One more patch
Date: 25 Mar 2002 22:09:51 -0700

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 15:58, Markus Nentwig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I implemented the 'reverb send' controller and set the Pitch bend
> default position to neutral.
> The patch follows, this time obtained with diff -ru.
>
> Regards
>
> Markus

Cool. I've also been annoyed by that default pitch bend problem, nice to
see that you fixed it :) The Reverb Send is a nice added touch too. Your
patch is messed up though, unfortunately. You need to send it as an
attachment rather than inline so that your email client doesn't chop the
lines.
BTW, have you tried Swami yet? I'm looking for others to test it out to
see if it works for them, etc. If you have some time for such things, I
would really appreciate the feedback. Always looking for developers too
of course, he he. Cheers!
        Josh Green
        Swami - http://swami.sf.net