Re: [iiwusynth-devel] One more patch

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] One more patch
Date: 26 Mar 2002 17:09:38 +0100

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 23:58, Markus Nentwig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I implemented the 'reverb send' controller

So you figgered out how the modulators work!

> and set the Pitch bend
> default position to neutral.

Absolutely!

> The patch follows, this time obtained with diff -ru.

Applied. Had some problems, though. I had to add some stuff manually.
Also, I did the conversion of reverb_send from 0.1% units to [0..1]
values in iiwu_voice_update_param and not in iiwu_voice_write to avoid
doing it in every synthesis loop. I

Nice job!

Thanks,
Peter