[iiwusynth-devel] Scratch that last message!

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Scratch that last message!
Date: 07 Jan 2003 18:47:02 -0800

Well I figured out that MIDI router/driver stuff (although I don't know
if I completely understand it yet). It helps to look at the source code
a little, re-read recent emails sent concerning the matter, try to be a
little less lazy, etc, etc..

The upshot of all this is that Swami CVS should once again be working
with FluidSynth CVS.

BTW I think I found a little rather insignificant bug at line 461 in
src/iiwusynth.c:

      mdriver = new_iiwu_midi_driver(
        settings,
        dump ? midi_dump_prerouter:iiwu_midi_router_handle_midi_event,
        (void*) router);
      if (router == NULL) {
        printf("Failed to create the MIDI thread; no MIDI input\n"
               "will be available. You can access the synthesizer \n"
               "through the console.\n");
      }

I think the "if (router == NULL)" should probably be "if (mdriver ==
NULL)" since router was tested above this section of code. Hardly
critical, so I just went ahead and committed it to try and be helpful :)
Cheers!
        Josh Green