jami

[Jami Android - 20201222-01]

From: Fahad
Subject: [Jami Android - 20201222-01]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 11:50:07 +0000

I love Jami messenger so much but there are few problems I have faced. First
I'm using android marshmallow and I can't make a phone call nor video call with
Jami. It got connected but I couldn't hear anything. Sometime I couldn't make
calls at all.
I can see the Bright future of Jami messenger as real P2P communication
solution. Signal is prone to DDOS and malfunction when there are traffick
spikes. But I think will always work since there are no servers. You guys are
really great for coming up with this idea.