[Javaweb-submit] cajo namespace

From: jac34
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] cajo namespace
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:28:30 -0400

Hello again,

I want to let you know I have now published what I consider my life's
software opus magnum. [so far]  You can find it at:
https://cajo.dev.java.net/ I was hoping you would sanction the cajo
namespace as I had requested earlier, and perhaps even link to the project.
I hope you don't mind that I am sort-of already using it.  I hope it
becomes a widely used free Java library, as it is very fun, and I would be
delighted to credit the fsf on my acknowlegements page.

Thanks, for starting it all.

John