[Javaweb-submit] hanky-panky self-destructive

From: Micky Melton
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] hanky-panky self-destructive
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:30:03 +0800

The area was fairly big, though, and we spent a little time wandering around down there.
So, I just ran in there with my light off.
It seemed weird that something like that wouldve been abandoned. All told, I think I ended up getting about an hour of sleep. Now there were two of us with blood running down our faces.
All that was left was a steel beam shell where a building had once been.
She didnt mind, so I got the ladder out of the trunk while my family started driving home.
I put the ladder in a backpack so I could get it up to the roof easier and started going. I wasnt hurt, but I was pretty embarassed. Also, it was unbelievably moist and warm down there, and my camera fogged up immediately. It seemed weird that something like that wouldve been abandoned.
Even some of the roofs had these large tanks on top of them.
When we walked inside this one, I was in awe.
Some were also below ground while some led up toward the ceiling.
Even then, the water was almost too high. An hour of meeting these guys and I had managed to cover the front of my face with blood.
I had stupidly thought that my sleeping bag would be big enough for Hiccup and myself to sleep in. The floor was pretty unstable, though, so we had to be especially careful. The walls were completely finished up with brick. There were glass structures up there that had been smashed up pretty good, though.
Some people used my ladder, while some simply climbed back down. Some were also below ground while some led up toward the ceiling.