[Javaweb-submit] butcher colonization

From: Daniel Castillo
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] butcher colonization
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:28:26 +0800

From the outside, the place hadnt looked that extensive, but that wasnt the case at all.
There were even some random catwalks in places.
It seemed weird that something like that wouldve been abandoned. Some people used my ladder, while some simply climbed back down. Because the staircase had been removed or collapsed, it was the only way down there.
I was pretty sure Id driven through the area before, but it had been years.
When we walked inside this one, I was in awe.
Even some of the roofs had these large tanks on top of them. Tunajive gave me the liner of his glove to wipe the blood off, and we were good to go. The walls had all been finished up with brick arches, so it didnt much resemble a cave anymore. Louis guys at a parking lot outside of the city.
It was ridiculously cold that day, so we made sure to put on lots of layers, including thermals.
The area was fairly big, though, and we spent a little time wandering around down there.
The floor was pretty unstable, though, so we had to be especially careful.
But this area led into a strange room with a vaulted, ornate ceiling and wood-paneled walls. It was for a radio station, and it looked like it would be pretty good.
We had a little trouble finding it and ended up leaving out of a different entrance. So, I just ran in there with my light off. No one besides my brother and I were dumb enough to climb to the roof, though. All that was left was a steel beam shell where a building had once been.
It seemed weird that something like that wouldve been abandoned. Now there were two of us with blood running down our faces.