js-shield

Possibility to open issues for anonymous users (without Pagure account)

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Possibility to open issues for anonymous users (without Pagure account)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 16:26:14 +0200

Hello all,

we also discussed the problem of users stopping using the extension (especially
the number of Firefox users) during the last meeting. I mentioned that we do
not get many issues about broken pages these days.

However it is possible that users want to report broken pages but do not want
to create an account on Pagure. I tried to find an option that would allow
users without Pagure account to report an issue but I was not successful. If
anyone knows how to configure Pagure, please let me know.

Another option is to give users back the link to the Github tracker or using
another issue tracker.

Libor