klog-users

[KLog-users] Error Importing ADIF file

From: AJ
Subject: [KLog-users] Error Importing ADIF file
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 20:25:33 +0000

Hi,

I am running KLog Version 0.9.6 under 64 bit Q4OS which is based on
Debian, output from hostnamectl produces:

Static hostname: q4os-desktop
Icon name: computer-laptop
Chassis: laptop
Machine ID: 5df543fe3ee14e6faa45f85afd1f25fb
Boot ID: f5a5f3c2630b4000802dbe70b9b4e469
Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Kernel: Linux 4.19.0-6-amd64
Architecture: x86-64

I have a small log created in XLog which I have exported in ADIF
format (version 2.2.7).

This file can be reviewed at this link:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ31rBkZf2jv8buysrR0NjeyMXbHs4kqWvoX

I now wish to import that ADIF log into KLog but receive an error
message that states:

Error in function: bool FileManager::adifReadLog(const QString&, int)

Is this a bug that has been fixed in versions of KLog later than the
one in the Debian Repositories or do I have a malformed ADIF file or
an error in my local setup.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Andy G7KNA
--
Andy Jenner
Q: What goes; "Pieces of seven, pieces of seven"?