klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] Error Importing ADIF file

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] Error Importing ADIF file
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 12:25:13 +0100

Hello,

I have just tried to import in KLog 0.9.8.1 and i could import 68 QSO, I think they are all...

I guess the version you are using were not able to import the log due to the datatype that is shown in your adif file for the date.

It is not wrong, but it seems that KLog was not able to import if that data was included...

I would recommend to use a newer version of KLog ;-)