koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Koha Library Automation Package (fwd)
Date: Tue Aug 13 15:01:02 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 09:55, Tonnesen Steve wrote:

> I made an attempt to register Koha with Savannah back in May and got this
> reply back.  Just a heads up in case we decide to go that route.
>
> Steve.

Ahh thanks for that steve.

Looks like a good thing to do in any case, so perhaps a rainy sunday
afternoon job for me :)
Once I get Pat and Nick et al to give me the wording, i dont mind
writing a little script to go thru and prepend the statement to all our
sourcecode

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                      address@hidden
Programmer                                                025 500 789