koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Meeting

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Meeting
Date: Thu Aug 15 09:25:02 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> I know a few of us are pressed for time of late, but I think we need to
> have a IRC meeting-- catching up on the logs I'm seeing stuff floating
> about undecided.

This sounds like a good idea.   I'm not sure what my schedule looks like
next week, but if it's at all possible, I'll plan on attending a meeting.
Shall we shoot for Thursday at 2200 GMT (I think that was our previously
scheduled block)?

> MARC and Merging, some other things are waiting on decisions....
> anything else?

I'd like to encourage some discussion about translations as well.

-pate