koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Beginning?

From: Nicholas S. Rosasco
Subject: [Koha-devel] Beginning?
Date: Thu Aug 15 11:37:05 2002

I'm smelling the beginnings of an agenda....
just so we don't forget anything/feel free to add:

Coding Issues
        Templating issues
        finding ppl to help paul with 1.4
        possible shift to savannah
        new developers

Translations
        templating with
        Tools: Could use a volunteer here for some development work, or
suggestions
based on what is out there
        Open to comments suggestions -- my inclination is to automate them as
much
as possible
        OK on "2 person" rule for a supported translation
        translations list

Documentation
        Ideas/suggestions, comments on update procedure
        Installer vs. manual
        Current "open support topics": stand-alone machines/semi-standalones,
windows config.

"Regular items"
        Features timetable
        Handling support