koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] branch tables in koha database

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] branch tables in koha database
Date: Mon Aug 26 12:01:28 2002

I'm a little confused, Finlay.

The actual fields in the items table are:

        homebranch and holdingbranch

My understanding was the homebranch was the place where the book
"belonged" and that holdingbranch was the current physical location of
the book.

I gather the problems you are encountering have something to do with
branch transfers?

I think I need a little more detail about what information is required
before I can comment on this proposal...

Steve.