koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Spaces in search parameters

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Spaces in search parameters
Date: Tue Aug 27 19:13:02 2002

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:04:42PM -0400, Daniel Holth said:
> Kohaites,
>
>       It's my bug so here's my solution:

Hi Daniel

That looks to be a nice elegant solution. For HLT tho, we'd have to disable
the search by space (browse option). Since it will cause a huge search,
this made me think, we might need to add some parameters to the system
preferences table to control how searches work?

What do people think?

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz