koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] interim patches for the 1.3.x installer

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] interim patches for the 1.3.x installer
Date: Tue Dec 17 00:57:02 2002

Ambrose Li a écrit:
On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 06:37:19PM +0100, paul POULAIN wrote:

Could you see if your patch is still needed with installer
merged from 1.2 ? see steve post, a few minuts ago) ?

Bug 126 is not applicable; we aren't asked about filling the
MARC tables :-)

Bug 129(1) is not applicable.

Bug 132 seems to be still there, but the cause seems to be
different and it could be an installation problem on my
part (probably forgetting to run certain scripts after running
installer.pl). I probably won't look at it till Wednesday.

Bug 138 is still there.

I doubt my patch would be usable in its current form. I
guess I'll need to make a new patch.
I plan to release 1,3,3 on Friday.
do you think you can do something in installer.pl today or tomorrow ? If you don't i'll do it.
--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIGB libre http://fr.koha.org)