koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Borrower categories

From: Jerome Vizcaino
Subject: [Koha-devel] Borrower categories
Date: Tue Jun 3 06:19:07 2003

Hi

I'm trying to use the borrower categories to change borrowers loan
length. I've been looking at the different fields in the categories
table but couldn't something suitable.

Example :

        I've got a book itemtype which loan length is set to 7 days.

        I've got two borrower categories. I want the first one (default) to
borrow the book for 7 days (no problem there) but I also want the other
borrower category (super-borrowers :) to be able to borrow the same
books with a loan length of 3 months.

Is there a way I can do it ?

Thanks

Jerome