koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Installer request: no screen clearing

From: COURYHOUSE
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Installer request: no screen clearing
Date: Tue Jun 24 14:06:20 2003

Refer back to my conceptual methodology on installers I posted a few days ago... I  think it about covers it...

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

well, i actually meant to have the script write the log as well as
whatever it writes to the screen.  then, you could do lots of pretty stuff
on the screen to make people feel good about that fact that they're
installing 'real software' without losing the important info -- and when
users run into problems people trying to help can say 'well, just email me
this file.'

thanks,
-pate