koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Physics Library UNLP - features proposed

From: Emiliano Marmonti
Subject: [Koha-devel] Physics Library UNLP - features proposed
Date: Thu Sep 16 22:31:08 2004

Hi all

At Argentina's UNLP Physics Library we upload "a vision" of the functionality that we propose to be included in 2.4 roadmap. It doesn't intend to be the formal 2.4 roadmap but perhaps could help to see what are we working before the 20 Sep irc meeting. The almost finished functionality includes some screenshots, the idea is to test if is there international interest for each functionality to be included inside an official release (2.4, 2.6 or any we all agree), and diferentiate our local (and only local) requirements. I think we are not in conditions actually to write a formal roadmap or to be a release manager, our plans consists in finish this scheme of added functionality and start testing (Koha 2.X + this features) in a production environment (after all of this we'll take the role of bug reporters/correctors). Please let me know what do you think about the features, what other ideas must we take in account, which things are unclear, what kind of things are very specific and not general, which things reflects a behaviour that must be parametrized, and so on. This "proposal" is not closed at all, one more time we request for Paul help in discovering this kind of things.

The URL  is located in

http://biblio.fisica.unlp.edu.ar/sitio/librarian/kohapf/

Regards and TIA

Emiliano Marmonti