koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Physics Library UNLP - features proposed

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Physics Library UNLP - features proposed
Date: Sun Sep 19 14:47:02 2004

Hi

Isn't the receipt printing function already in Koha?  (I know NPL has been
using receipt printers for several months.)

Sure was - if it's not now then whip in a bug report :-)

Nice site, BTW.  Nelsonville keeps a list of projects like this that are
made available to a computer programming class at the local university. The students sometimes pick some of the projects for class projects, which
is a good way to get a little Koha work done for "free."

That's a great idea - we put them on a brochure we got printed, and we now need to get it redone, because they've all been done pretty much

BTW, I couldn't see the proposed features - got a site error....

Cheers
Rachel

Stephen

Emiliano Marmonti said:

Hi all

At Argentina's UNLP Physics Library we upload "a vision" of the
functionality that we propose to be included in 2.4 roadmap. It doesn't
intend to be the formal 2.4 roadmap but perhaps could help to see what
are we working before the 20 Sep irc meeting.  The almost finished
functionality includes some screenshots, the idea is to test if is there
international interest for each functionality to be included inside an
official release (2.4, 2.6 or any we all agree), and diferentiate our
local (and only local) requirements. I think we are not in conditions
actually to write a formal roadmap or to be a release manager, our plans
consists in finish this scheme of added functionality and start testing
(Koha 2.X + this features) in a production environment (after all of
this we'll take the role of bug reporters/correctors). Please let me
know what do you think about the features, what other ideas must we take
in account, which things are unclear, what kind of things are very
specific and not general, which things reflects a behaviour that must be
parametrized, and so on. This "proposal" is not closed at all, one more
time we request for Paul help in discovering this kind of things.

The URL  is located in

http://biblio.fisica.unlp.edu.ar/sitio/librarian/kohapf/

Regards and TIA

Emiliano Marmonti