koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Where we should add this function ?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Where we should add this function ?
Date: Thu Feb 3 07:25:31 2005

Ernesto Silva - Webmaster a écrit :
Paul,
Here goes the function mentioned by Andrés. I'm not sure in which module should be included.

I'm using this function in the opac-ISBDdetail.pl and it's called for every displayed value so it may slow down the execution, specially if the $tagslib variable is not global and must be calculated in every call.
the $tagslib is global since 2.2.0 official if i don't mind.

I've applied your suggestion to opac-ISBDdetail as well as to opac-MARCdetail.

Works like a charm, many thanks.

(I also did it for librarian interface, and for simple view as well, but through another piece of code)

--
Paul POULAIN