koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Some bugs maybe, or not understanding it right....

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Some bugs maybe, or not understanding it right....
Date: Thu Feb 3 07:34:33 2005

Klaus Weidenbach a écrit :
Heihei,

<my life>
/me is really late reading my mails...
</my life>

I have problems logging into the "Library Catalog", because I am getting always the error that my card number is invalid. Which card number do I have to enter there? I think it is bit strange or confusing if you can enter values for Card Number in "Update Patron Details" page that are not valid in the "Library Catalog" by the JavaScript "ValidateCode()" function. Which password and UserID do I change under the Patrons Detail page and "Change Password", btw? Are they used for the Koha Intranet only?
The login/password that you can enter enable just OPAC acces. To have also a librarian access, you must grant the user librarian rights (modify user rights)

You also can have problem validating cardnumbers if you have Koha >> systempref >> checkdigit set to "katipo" instead of "none"

--
Paul POULAIN