koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2 Users Guide (preview)

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.2 Users Guide (preview)
Date: Sat May 7 11:41:51 2005

I have started work on a comprehensive guide for users of Koha 2.2.  The
guide would be targeted to librarians using Koha, and would explain how to
set up and use Koha once the basic code has been installed.

I have posted an outline of the guide and a sample section ("System
Preferences") in the "General" section of http://www.kohadocs.org.  I
would like to have comments, reactions and suggestions before I get too
much further in this project.  (Thanks!)

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA