koha-devel

[Koha-devel] How to search for items on loan?

From: Giuseppe . Angilella
Subject: [Koha-devel] How to search for items on loan?
Date: Tue May 17 00:20:45 2005

Hi,

it would be helpful if kohaadmin could search for the items currently on loan. Not just their overall number (as is possible with Reports), and not just the overdue items, but the complete list of the items currently on loan, with the possibility to identify the borrower.

I can't see an appropriate field in /cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl, so I tried to add a link in the Koha-MARC table of correspondences, namely 952z (not existing) to items.issues.

Chris Cormack on the Koha users list (thanks Chris!) kindly noted that issues.returndate is perhaps the db field I need, but I could not place such a link in Koha-MARC.

Is there any more straightforward way that I am not considering? (Do I need to hack search.pl and add my own query?)

Thank you for your suggestions.

Giuseppe.