koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Website/Interface Design Focus Group

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Website/Interface Design Focus Group
Date: Thu May 26 05:46:32 2005

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
Hi everyone,

OK ... Let's get this ball rolling. As I mentioned in my last e-mail,
the website/interface design focus group will focus on the overall
user experience of Koha on the website, documentation, and interfaces.
So: colors, logos, layout, standards compliance, usability, beauty,
accessability, etc.

Let's plan a meeting on #koha to discuss all the issues involved and
to map out a plan of attack. How is 7PM GTM Thursday 27th on IRC?
Pascale Nalon from France points that Thursday is the 26 here in France (& probably everywhere else in the world ;-) )

So I suppose you were speaking of Thursday 26th ?

--
Paul POULAIN