koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Website/Interface Design Focus Group

From: Andrés Tarallo
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Website/Interface Design Focus Group
Date: Thu May 26 05:13:16 2005

A local consultant has written a book called "Pensar Primero" (Think First). Is focused to enhace the process of devolping software, taking into account the users of our programs.

His website is http://www.mordecki.com eventhough is in spanish you could find something usefull there.

Andres

Joshua Ferraro wrote:

Hi all,

Here are some links I came across lately that relate to OPAC
layout (and functions):

Library Journal: Roy Tenant, "Lipstick on a Pig"
http://tinyurl.com/95hds

Lorcan Dempsey's weblog (OCLC):
Dorothea left a comment which wondered how one would present FRBRized results to the user. We have been working on this internally. This screenshot shows an approach.