koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Authorities reporting to one tag only?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Authorities reporting to one tag only?
Date: Mon Aug 8 07:06:16 2005

Tümer Garip a écrit :
I am using koha2.2.2b on a windows machine.

It took me while to figure out how to work the authority file with MARC21 and may be I am still not very clear.

I want to use an Authors authority table to report to MARC 100 field OR Marc 700 field
you mean you want to report the 100 or 700 field of the AUTHORITY into a field in the BIBLIO ?
I that's what you want/need to do, then, Koha can't.
In UNIMARC, this can't happend : you always have a given field in authority that is reported in biblio.

Am I missing something here? Or is this what is ment to be?
Not sure I understand your problem, but If I do, then you're missing nothing.

--
Paul POULAIN