koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] about leader management

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] about leader management
Date: Mon Aug 8 07:08:30 2005

Paul POULAIN a écrit :
I'm working on 2 plugins that will help the library to fill it.
I work on UNIMARC as well as on MARC21 plugin. I have some questions to make them as powerful as possible :
* the default values, when the biblio is created. I suggest :
- n (new/creation) for byte 5
- a (printed material) for byte 6
- m (monography) for byte 7
all other bytes being empty.

* when biblio is modified, is it interesting to set byte 5 to c (Corrected or Revised) automatically ?

* any other suggestion or interesting idea ?

No suggestion from anyone ?

--
Paul POULAIN