koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Boolean operators in koha opac search

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: [Koha-devel] Boolean operators in koha opac search
Date: Tue Aug 23 00:21:03 2005

Dear friends,

Does KOHA support Boolean (AND, OR, NOT), relational (>, >=,<,=<,=) and
positional (NEAR and PROXIMITY) operators in OPAC search? I tried to combine
two keywords with simple AND, OR and NOT operator. But it is not working. Is
there any symble to indicate these operator such as & for AND, | for OR and ^
for NOT? These symbols (&, | , ^) are also not working for combined search.
Help me....

Parthasarathi Mukhopadahyay
VU, DLISc, India

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail