koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Interlibrary Loan

From: Eric Bégin
Subject: [Koha-devel] Interlibrary Loan
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:39:18 -0500

Hi everyone,

Our future customer would like to have Interlibrary Loan (ILL).

I saw few exchanges on the mailing list that was sent few years ago. I want to know if anything was integrated in Koha because I couldn't find anything related to ILL in Koha or in the roadmaps.

If not, any advices about this type of feature?

Thanks,

Eric Bégin
eric at gokoha dot com

On another topic, we got word that Koha community agreed for not using Koha in the name of their company. We weren't aware of that when we picked GoKoha. As I mentioned to some of you, we will change our name before going public. Thanks for your understanding and thanks to Joshua for letting me know about that agreement.