koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Assistance

From: Rob Weir
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Assistance
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:38:45 -0500

Hi Srinivasulu,
You run koha by starting your browser and typing either "opac" or "intranet" in the address bar. The default user name and password is koha/koha. If that doesn't work, give us more details of how you did the install and what errors you are getting. Since you are installing on winxp, please use the koha-win32 list for any additional questions.

Rob

Rosalie Blake wrote:
Hello Srinivasulu
I can't help, I'm sorry, but I'm forwarding your plea to the Koha developers' list, where someone who can help will read it.
Regards
Rosalie Blake

Srinivasulu Puli wrote:
Hi Rosalie,
Greetings, I have installed Koha library Software but I am not getting any icon on my desktop or programme list, My OS is Win. XP. Please help me for further installation. Regards, Srinivasulu Puli Library WWW.SIERRAATLANTIC.COM <http://www.sierraatlantic.com/>