koha-devel

[Koha-devel] testing koha 3.0...

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] testing koha 3.0...
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:42:53 +0100

Hello world,

8 librarians, from 6 different libraries had a meeting in France, last monday, to test Koha 3.0 (all modules, from 2 different libraries migrated from koha 2.2)

Our meeting was quite productive, because they have filled 108 bugs !!!
hdl entered them (in french) in a OOo spreadsheet. We are working hard to fix them asap. Let me know if you are interested by the list, even if in french.
We will tell you when they are fixed.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants