koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.9: Different Loan Rules Between Branches...

From: Petrus B. van Bork
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.9: Different Loan Rules Between Branches...
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:04:17 -0500

Dear List-Colleagues:

We are working our way through a Koha 2.2.9 install. Our current question is this: "If we have different branches, is it possible to set up different copies of the same title to have different issuing rules?" For example, a small library open two days a week loans videos for a one week period, whereas the main branch open 6 days per week, loans for 2 day only, can this scenario be accommodated by Koha? If Koha, in its current incarnation, cannot accommodate this, where would we look to do our own mods to the scripts and enable this?

Best,

Petrus
Hanover Public Library
Ontario Canada